Volunteering at Billabong Retreat is a great way to be part of a yoga & meditation retreat centre and immerse yourself in beautiful nature surroundings. There is work involved though so please be prepared for that. We ask you to help us for up to 5 hours every day with work that involves washing up, setting up yoga room and tidying of lounge areas and also sometimes doing gardening or painting work.
In return, you will receive:
- accommodation (private covered caravan with balcony overlooking Billabong and own toilet)
- use of staff house with shower, full kitchen, lounge and WIFI right next to caravan
- use of washing machine
- 3 meals per day + snacks
- the opportunity to attend one yoga class, one wellness workshop every day
- able to attend evening meditations
- collection from the nearest station
To view pictures of staff house and caravan click here (password is volunteer)
A $250 deposit is required to lock in dates. This is returned after your volunteer dates have been successfully carried out and the caravan is to be cleaned before departure. Please note if you change or cancel your volunteer dates with less than 4 weeks notice or leave early then you will loose your deposit.