All our roles offer free organic meals, free yoga & meditation classes and the opportunity to work in one of the most stunning nature locations but is still only 10 minutes away from towns and shops and only 45 minutes from Sydney Harbour Bridge.
PART TIME OPERATIONS MANAGER
Reporting to the General Manager your focus will be overseeing the day to day operations of the retreat. We are seeking a well organised people manager and administrator. You need to be highly motivated with the skills to contribute positively to our guests experience, have a passion for improving others wellbeing and are seeking a challenging role with a supportive team.
About the role –
- This is a part time role working 3 days per week, applicants must be available to work every Saturday.
- Hands on management including reservations, administration, rostering staff, communicating with Billabong contractors and employees.
- The successful applicant will be leading the vision and values of Billabong Retreats guest experiences.
- This role is a part time role working 24.5 hours per week
- Potential for extra days in the future
- Role requires flexibility with days worked when needed for cover
- Must be available to work on Saturday’s
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Live within 30 minutes drive of Billabong Retreat
Applications that also include a short 2-3 minute video introducing yourself are prefrered but not essential.
Click here to apply
Billabong Retreat has a reputation for providing the highest quality health treatments and we are now seeking an exceptional massage or beauty
therapist to join our close-knit team.
We are looking for reliable experienced therapists with an ABN who live nearby (Hills District). This position is a casual contract basis, hours are flexible although availability on Saturday’s is essential.
We are looking for mature, extremely polite, well presented therapists who are flexible with working days and are able to perform three or more treatments back to back.
If you are highly motivated with the skills to nurture our guests and contribute positively to their overall experience. you have a passion for improving others wellbeing please apply online at the following link
Click here to apply
We have an ongoing volunteer program where you can come and stay for free for a minimum of four-weeks in exchange for 5 hours work per day helping out in the kitchen, garden and with housekeeping. You are provided with a cute caravan accommodation with its own private deck and toilet and all meals, drinks and snacks and access to the yoga, meditation and mindfulness classes when not working.