WORK AT THE RETREAT
All our roles offer free organic meals, discounted stays for you and your family, free yoga & meditation classes and the opportunity to work in one of the most stunning nature locations but is still only 10 minutes away from towns and shops and only 45 minutes from Sydney Harbour Bridge.
WELLNESS CENTRE SUPERVISOR
Billabong Retreat is a place to find peace of mind, contentment and discover inner wellness, it is somewhere to rediscover the magic of life and find meaning, connection and purpose. Billabong Retreat has a reputation for providing the highest quality treatments and we are now seeking an exceptional therapist to join our close knit team in the position of permanent part-time Wellness Centre Supervisor.
Reporting to the General Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operations of our wellness centre as well as providing spa treatments for our guests which include relaxation massage, hot stone massage, pregnancy massage and facials (reiki is also desirable).
- preferred Certificate 4 in Beauty Therapy
- able to perform three or more treatments back to back
- ensure consistency and operational excellence
- minimum 2 plus years experience as a spa/beauty therapist
- ability to work within a team as well as supervise a team
- proactive in cost control
- eco focused
- administrative work related to inventory and ordering processes
- strong communication skills
- excellent grooming and presentation standards
- a pleasant, engaging and calm personality
- exemplary work ethic and reliability
- flexibility to work additional shifts and the ability to work weekdays and weekends
- strong commitment to quality
- must be available to work every Saturday
- must live within 30 minutes drive
Immediate Start available for the right applicant. Permanent Part-time hours minimum 15 hours per week (up to 25 hours per week). Rate negotiable. If you are highly motivated with the skills to nurture our guests and contribute positively to their overall experience please apply
Click here to apply
To work every other weekend. Must have wholefood cooking experience and be able to work with multiple dietary requirements.
Click here to apply
Billabong Retreat has a reputation for providing the highest quality health treatments and we are now seeking an exceptional massage or beauty
therapist to join our close-knit team.
We are looking for reliable experienced therapists with an ABN who live nearby (Hills District). This position is a casual contract basis, hours are flexible although availability on Saturday’s is essential.
We are looking for mature, extremely polite, well presented therapists who are flexible with working days and are able to perform three or more treatments back to back.
If you are highly motivated with the skills to nurture our guests and contribute positively to their overall experience. you have a passion for improving others wellbeing please apply online at the following link
We have an ongoing volunteer program where you can come and stay for free for a minimum of four-weeks in exchange for 5 hours work per day helping out in the kitchen, garden and with housekeeping. You are provided with a cute caravan accommodation with its own private deck and toilet and all meals, drinks and snacks and access to the yoga, meditation and mindfulness classes when not working.