WELLNESS IS OUR PRORITY
We have implemented new policies to ensure the wellness of our guests and staff and to ensure we exceed the NSW health guidelines until stage 2 restrictions are lifted.
We are making our Covid-Safe systems a mindfulness practice for all staff and guests. It’s a perfect opportunity to train ourselves to pay attention to our intentions!
- All enclosed rooms subject to 4m2 per person with 1.5m social distancing rules
- All massages, facials, reiki, hot stone massage, naturopathy and private consultations are available
- Guests split into sub-groups (with friends of course) and classes and meals times staggered
- Timetable and programs might be subject to minor changes from usual
- The physical flowing yoga will be held on the large covered treetop verandah outside the main workshop room during the warmer times of the day -this will be a beautiful experience. All seated activity such as meditation, relaxation, wellness workshops, body-mind connection, chanting, stress management, mindfulness and nutrition classes are all indoors with correct social distancing.
- All common touch points cleaned multiple times per day by staff
- Offering ‘Covid-19 Reschedule Guarantee’ option at time of booking for $50 per booking. This allows guests to reschedule due to Covid-19 symptoms at any time without penalty (normal terms require 14 days)
- All guests asked to bring own personal sanitizer
- All food served by staff from behind sneeze guard
- All rooms, equipment and surfaces sanitized between each guest use
- Guests asked to bring own blankets and yoga props if required
- No day retreat guests at weekends to limit capacity until further notice
Our retreat programs always include yoga, meditation and wellness workshops and operate according to strict 4m2 per guest and NSW government guidelines.
This means physical exercise classes are outside until stage 2 restrictions are lifted.
Hygiene As Mindfulness
We are asking all guests to set an intention on arrival to treat retreat hygiene as a form of mindfulness practice. Don’t worry – full training will be provided!
It is a great opportunity to practice paying attention to the common surfaces that we touch and then to sanitize those surfaces before and after.
Small Group Retreats
We are limiting our capacity for the immediate future to ensure maximum space for all our guests.
On arrival guests are allocated special timetables for workshops and meal times to ensure we maintain as much distance between guests as possible.
Our dorm share room is only available for private bookings until further notice.