Vegan, refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free
This recipe is super easy, but always such a hit. I love serving mine with a little granola and berries but you can have it on its own as well. I love it as well because you get a nice hit of healthy fats and can sneak in any other super foods your body needs.
High speed blender
2 x small bowls
2 x medium avocados
4 tbsp x cacao
1 tsp x cinnamon
1/2 tsp x celtic salt
2 tbsp x maple syrup
1 cup x coconut cream
1 tsp x vanilla
1/2 cup x cashews (soaked)
1/2 cup x dates (soaked)
2 tbsp x coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil on the stove.
- Soak dates and cashews (in separate bowls) in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Strain the cashews and dates. Make sure there are no pips in any of the dates.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Serve with toppings of your choice and enjoy!