Gluten free, vegan, sugar free
1 x capsicum
1/2 bunch x kale
1 cup x rocket
1 cup x roast veggies (see separate recipe)
1/4 cup x fresh herbs (whatever is in season)
1 x ripe avocado
1 tbsp x olive oil
1 tbsp x apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Place whole capsicum into oven, cook until skin is a little dark.
3. Thinly slice the kale before adding oil and apple cider vinegar. Massage using your hands until the leaves turn a darker green.
4. Once capsicum is cooked. Run under cold water to peal the skin off (careful it can be hot!). Slice into long strips.
5. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
About The Author:
She also offers conscious catering blessed with high vibration, local and sustainable Australian flavours. Refined sugar free, vegan and gluten free available. You can find out more about her on her website & Instagram.
Tash also holds wisdom about yoga and meditation. She really is a goddess of all trades.