4 x russet potatoes (small ones – washed)
1 tsp x smoked paprika
2 tsp x garlic powder
2 tbsp x olive oil
3 tbsp x freshly grated parmesan
salt + pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Place each potato on a chopping board between the handles of two wooden spoons, so that when you are cutting them the blade doesn’t go straight through the potato
- Slice the potato in 1/2 cm intervals, then put them on a lined baking tray
- Mix the olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt & pepper in a small bowl
- Brush it over the potatoes making sure you get it in all the cuts
- Roast for approx 30 minutes until soft and lightly golden, then top with parmesan and roast for another 10 minutes, enjoy!
About the Chef:
Kim grew up in the kitchen with a love of food; learning from her mother who worked as a chef. Once Kim discovered the amazing world of plant based wholefoods and how they not only enrich your diet but your whole lifestyle, she knew that this was the area she wanted to focus her heart and soul on.