This bread is packed full of nutrient-dense fibre, protein, healthy fats like omega-3 & omega-6, carbohydrates (from nuts + seeds), vitamins and minerals.
Free from gluten, dairy, eggs and refined sugar.
- 1 cup of quinoa or brown rice
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 ½ cups rolled gluten free oats
- 1/2 tsp. of aluminium free bi-card soda
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 4 Tbsp. psyllium seed husks mixed with 1 cup of water (leave to soak for 5 minutes)
- 1 tsp. celtic salt
- 1/4 cup of honey/maple/agave
- 3 Tbsp. melted coconut oil or ghee
Simply mix, set in the fridge over night & bake at 180 for about an hour.
About The Chef
She also offers conscious catering blessed with high vibration, local and sustainable Australian flavours. Refined sugar free, vegan and gluten free available. You can find out more about her at https//:www.burburywholefoods.com &