Using all Natural Sugars. Dairy Free, Gluten free and Vegan
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup of cashews or macadamia (or mixture of both)
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- 1 cup of soaked dates (soak in boiling water)
- pinch of salt (preferably celtic or pink salt)
- 1/2 cup of tahini
- 1 cup of soaked dates (if using medjool dates you don’t have to soak)
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- tsp of vanilla (if using powder half a teaspoon)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup raw cacao butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of coconut cream
- 1 cup unsweetened cacao
- 1/2 cup maple syrup is what I use, but you can use coconut nectar, honey, liquid stevia or agave (add more if not sweet enough)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 table spoon of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Line cake tin with baking paper
- In a food processor blend the base (I would put everything in except the dates then drop the dates in one by one as the food processor gets stuck) until it becomes like a dough with chunks.
- Push into tin and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Blend centre, pour over the base and place in the freezer
- Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil on stove. Be careful as it melts quickly and burns.
- Take off the heat. Whisk in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour over if caramel is hard
- Then place in the fridge (NOT FREEZER)
About The Chef
She also offers conscious catering blessed with high vibration, local and sustainable Australian flavours. Refined sugar free, vegan and gluten free available. You can find out more about her at https//:www.burburywholefoods.com &