Thai sweet potato paddies
- 3 medium sweet potato grated (skin can be left on if organic)
- 2 table spoons of coconut oil
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 large leaves of silverbeet finely chopped
- 2 organic free range eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoon of buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of almond meal
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of celtic salt
- 1 kaffir lime chopped finely (I also use a morale and pestle in enhance flavour)
- 1/2 leak chopped finely
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp of ginger power
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan-forced)
- Line baking tray with paper.
- Grate potato, the place in a bowl and mix in 1 teaspoon sea salt. Stand for 15 minutes. Then drain the sweet potato by squeezing with a towel (I use a hemp cloth- cotton or even chux is fine). Use some strength here! Discard liquid.
- In a fry pan on medium heat add coconut oil, leak, garlic, ginger powder and turmeric powder
- Mix everything together in a large bowl.
- Using wet hand create paddies. and place on lined tray.
- Place in oven for about 25 minutes. Check it may need a little longer (should be brown on the bottom)
About The Chef
She also offers conscious catering blessed with high vibration, local and sustainable Australian flavours. Refined sugar free, vegan and gluten free available. You can find out more about her at https//:www.burburywholefoods.com &