Makes 1 large loaf
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs or 3 flax eggs (3 tablespoons of flax to 2 tablespoons filtered water)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons aluminum free baking powder
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons of ginger
- 1 small (120g) zucchini, grated
- 2 small (220g) apples, cored and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dried figs, sliced
- 2 small (300g) bananas, sliced on the round
- 1/4 cup @drinkbruce almond milk
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic salt
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- In food processor blend everything except apple, fig, almond meal and buckwheat.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Place into a loaf shape tin lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes.
About The Chef
She also offers conscious catering blessed with high vibration, local and sustainable Australian flavours. Refined sugar free, vegan and gluten free available. You can find out more about her at https//:www.burburywholefoods.com &