- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 cups of soaked cashews
- 1 ripe avocado
- juice of one lime
- 3 kiwi
- Line cake tin with baking paper
- In food processor blend base until it becomes like a dough with chunks. Push into tin and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Blend centre. Split into two. Put into cake tin. place in freezer until set.
- Add top layer ingredients to the other half of the centre mixture. Pour on top of middle layer. Set in freezer.
- Decorate as desired.
- Serve with cashew cream and fruit reduction if desired
About The Chef
Tash Burbury can be found cooking delicious meals at Billabong Retreat or find her at Northern Beaches markets every other Friday.
She also offers conscious catering blessed with high vibration, local+sustainable Australian flavour, Grass fed meat, Line caught fish, Refined sugar free, Vegan/Gluten free available