You can’t beat a frittata for breakfast – this is Tash’s version and serves around 6
- 8 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk of choice
- 3 cups of chopped veggies of choice. I used sweet potato, carrots, zucchini, carrot and sweet corn.
- 1/2 fine chopped onion
- 1 glove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of lemon myrtle (optional but recommended)
- Mix together sprinkle sesame on top.
- Put into oven at 180 degrees.
- Make sure your have lined it with baking paper
About The Chef
Tash Burbury can be found cooking delicious meals at Billabong Retreat or find her at Northern Beaches markets every other Friday.
She also offers conscious catering blessed with high vibration, local+sustainable Australian flavour, Grass fed meat, Line caught fish, Refined sugar free, Vegan/Gluten free available