This is one of the guests favourites here at Billabong Retreat. A simple and delicious vegan breakfast.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup of buckwheat
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of almond milk (or coconut, soy, rice milk)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of ground flax seed
- Mix the almond milk and ground flax seed and set for two minutes
- Then place all ingredients in a food processor for a blitz
- Put the stove on a medium-high heat
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a heavy based pan
- Fry each pancake until golden brown on each side
- Serve with dessicated coconut and berries
This recipe was created by one of our resident chefs, Toni Morabito. And if you would like to try some of her yummy food, book into a relaxation & yoga retreat and enjoy her lovely organic delicious meals!