Creamy and divine, this dressing has been a crowd pleaser since its creation many years ago. Serve it on roast vegetables, as a dip or as a creamy sauce on dairy-free pizza.
GF, DF, NF, SF, GRF, VEGAN
Makes approximately 2 cups
- 1 cup hulled tahini
- Juice of 1½-2 lemons
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 packed cup chopped parsley (curly or flat leaf)
- Himalayan or Celtic sea salt to taste
- Good crack of pepper
- Place everything into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add as much water as you need to bring it to the desired consistency.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for about a week.
Created by our resident chef, Angie Cowen. Recipe from her brand new cookbook Love Life and Gluten Free www.lovelifeandglutenfree.com
And if you would like to try some of her yummy food, book into a relaxation & yoga retreat at billabong retreat and enjoy her lovely organic delicious meals.