This delicious kale salad recipe is perfect for first time kale cooks and experienced kale lovers, a simple yet tasty combination we be sure to have yourself and your guests going back for more.
- 1 medium bunch kale – stalks removed and shredded or sliced finely using a knife
- 2 medium carrots – peeled and grated
- 1 Lime or lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp good quality salt
- Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl add washed and dried kale, olive oil, pinch of good quality salt and lemon or lime juice and using your hands, massage kale for about 30 seconds.
- Add carrot and season with extra salt and pepper as needed. Toss well to combine.
- Leave to sit for 15 mins and then enjoy!
To watch a video of how to make this visit:
This recipe was provided by our wonderful chef Angie, you can find more of her wonderful recipes at:
And if you would like to try some of her yummy food book into a relaxation retreat at billabong retreat and enjoy her lovely organic delicious meals.