Time to make: 40 mins
- ½ a pumpkin
- 1 red capsicum
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 5 eggs
- 150g cottage cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Have a large baking dish ready, lightly greased.
- Dice pumpkin into little squares.
- Place pumpkin pieces onto tray and sprinkle olive oil over it.
- Place pumpkin pieces in oven until they are crisp and baked.
- Chop up spinach and capsicum and sprinkle into pre-greased baking dish.
- On top sprinkle cooked pumpkin pieces
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish
- Place small spoonful’s of cottage cheese on top throughout mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until set.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salad.
Experience this and other great recipes at www.billabongretreat.com.au