with Coconut, Vanilla, Honey. Dairy, Wheat & Gluten Free.
Recipe: Makes at least 68 mini muffins.
- 4 Bananas
- 100grams of Desiccated Coconut
- 3 table spoons of Honey
- 1 table spoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup of Almond Milk (room temperature)
- 3 Eggs (room temperature)
- 3 table spoons of melted Coconut Oil ( added last)
- 350grams of Gluten Free Flour
- Coconut Chips ( To garnish top)
- Preheat fan forced oven to 220 degrees
- Line mini muffin tray with paper cases
- Roughly mesh bananas
- Whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, honey, almond milk and bananas and then add the flour, and lastly add the coconut oil. ( Add more almond milk as needed)
- Distribute the mixture into the mini muffin tray, by dropping a teaspoon of the mix into the individual paper cases.
- Sprinkle on top coconut chips.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy these and more at www.billabongretreat.com.au