- ¼ white cabbage or Chinese cabbage shredded finely
- Half a purple cabbage shredded finely
- Half Celery chopped quite finely
- 1 carrot sliced finely
- 3 Green apples chopped in small squares
- Black or white sesame seeds
- 2 or 3 Red yellow or green capsicum
- A handful of chopped Walnuts
- 1 bunch parsley
Finely slice cabbage and celery. Cut green apples in smallish cubes. Add walnuts, parsley and seeds.
Add some currants if you like.
Dress with olive oil honey and apple cider vinegar (the good stuff)
1/3 vinegar- 2/3rds oil with a tablespoon of honey and a squeeze of lemon