Our health retreats offer you a reset away from the unhealthy habitual patterns that can easily be created during the pressures and strains of everyday life. Stress, lack of exercise, poor diet and high caffeine and alcohol consumption can trigger disease, illness and general discontent. We are not taught at school how to inhabit our system to deal with these pressures.
How to create change
First you need to get into a new environment for a few days. That is the minimum time required for a reset. Habitual patterns are created in the mind. Rewire the mind and you rewire your health. This is the science of neuroplasticity.
Our health retreats start you on this path and teach you simple techniques regarding how to inhabit your body and mind.
You will learn:
- Neuroplasticity – how to rewire your brain
- Awareness of sensations, emotions and thoughts
- Observing versus reacting to sensory input
- Breathing to balance the autonomic nervous system
- Importance of diet and food choice
- Movements to create strength, flexibility & balance
- A daily movement, breathing & meditation practice
two-day health retreats RRP $605 include
- Tree-house ensuite waterview cabins
- Delicious homemade locally sourced, wholefood meals
- Eight-hours of health and wellbeing workshops
- A tranquil nature environment, bush walks and bike rides.
At our health retreats we offer a friendly and nurturing environment with like minded people where you can learn new healthy life skills and be inspired to live a healthier life for body, mind and spirit.